It’s holiday, it’s time for adventures and where else to go than Aventura Parks?
We chose it because of the 4 things we like there:
* 24 zip lines. Yes, that’s why it is Dubai’s largest zip line park.
* 6 circuits. Almost all can be done by both kids and adults. Minimum height, like 1.05m.
* 80 obstacles. Not sure we got so many but, hey, we had our fair share of them.
* 1640m games. Well, we have to leave something for next time, right?
We started with lunch
So, here we are at Aventura Parks having a fun day out. Yes, including the adult
Aventura is a nature trail and circuits park situated in Mushrif Park, in Mirdiff. It covers an area of 35,000 square meters of beautiful Ghaf tree forest.
We arrived there at 1.00pm and had lunch at the cafeteria inside Aventura as they serve very savory crispy chicken sandwiches which are the boy’s favourite.
About the circuits and prices
Then we got geared for adventuring into the circuits but not before watching an instructions video and doing a mini-course where we practiced the technique.
There are 5 colour circuits that are corresponding to different heights and degrees of difficulty.
1. The Pink one is called Discovery and it is suitable for kids with a minimu height of 1.05m. It cists AED 95 up to 3 hours.
2. The Green one is called Rangers and the kids must be at least 1.15m heigh and up to 1.24m. The kids can enjoy also the Pink one. Cost: AED 149 up to 3 hours.
3. The Blue one called Explorador is for kids from 1.25m to 1.39m. The kids can take also the Rangers course. Cost: AED 149 up to 3 hours.
4. The Orange one called Aventura is for kids with a minimum height of 1.4m. The kids can combine it with Explorador and Rangers. Cost: AED 185 for up to 3 hours.
5. The Black one called Extreme is for kids with a minimum height of 1.6m (I’m lucky I am 1.62m :D) and can be combined with Rangers, Aventura and Explorador. Cost: AED 195 up to 3 hours.
What we did there
We were able to do this and the orange and red ones, for which you need to be at least 1.40m tall. The boys were super excited to be able to do those circuits as they are more difficult and adventurous. They felt like proper big boys taking this challenge.
Each circuit can be done in about 30 minutes but because there were other children in the same circuits, it took longer so we finished each circuit in about 40 to 45 minutes.
We were not able to do the black circuit as the minimum height for this one is 1.60m.
We spent over 5 hours in Aventura Park but we didn’t realize that as it all goes so quickly there .