Amazing news from Hilton Dubai Jumeirah regarding beach and pool access!!!! With so many people stuck here over summer, looking for solutions on how to beat the heat, here comes a proposal that can’t be refused.
Wavebreaker Beach Club, a fully licensed private beach club at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah is offering a wonderful day out for the entire family this summer.
With the reopening of the temperature-controlled pool this week, the venue is launching a new daycation package which includes beach and pool access at AED 129 per adult. Patrons can fully redeem the AED 129 voucher at any of the hotel’s signature dining venues including Wavebreaker Beach and Grill, Mango Tree Thai Bistro or McGettigan’s JBR! The beach and pool access for children from age of 6-12 years is AED 65, while little ones under 5 years enter for FREE!
Patrons are invited to indulge in some scenic meals at Wavebreaker’s open dining patio during the day, offering a delicious menu of supersized burgers, healthy salads and a selection of vegan dishes. Guests can also redeem their vouchers at Mango Tree Thai Bistro or catch some sporting action at McGettigan’s JBR with a menu featuring classic Irish dishes.
We have visited Mango Tree Thai Bistro and full review will come soon on the blog. Here is an extract of what I posted on Instagram and Facebook after our trip there:
“They have some interesting starters so we ordered several to share:
* Pomelo Salad – Yum Some -O
* Sun-dried Beef – Nau Dad-diew with Jim-Jaew sauce
* Som Tam with shrimps. That was the star of the evening as the ingredients are served on the tray and you can prepare your own sale or the chef will do it in front of you (watch the Stories for this 😉)
* Crab Yellow Powder Flatbread – what a twist as we’ve never encountered flatbread in the Thai cuisine.
We went for only one main course, for all of us to share and that was the Grilled Beef – Nua Yang with the spicy tamarind Jim-Jaew sauce again. The beef was amazingly tender and asked the chef where it is from and the beef is imported from Australia.
We left room for two desserts:
* Mango sticky rice
* Thai Street ice cream – Chatuchak Street style ice cream, vanilla and coconut, with jackfruit, red Ruby, peanuts and CORN. Yes, that was a first for us, never heard of corn and ice cream.
The restaurant is licensed and has Happy Hour from 5.00-7.00pm and from 11.00pm to 1.00am.
The starters are from around AED 45, main courses starting from AED 85, deserts are AED 40.
No problem with the parking, park at Hilton The Walk, Bahar parking and enjoy!”
Hilton Dubai The Walk is operating in line with the latest government regulations. With safety the number one priority, the hotel has enhanced its cleanliness protocols and provided Team Members with specific training.
- What: Hilton Dubai Jumeirah offers AED 129 AED for beach and pool access, fully redeemable on food and beverage
- AED 129 per person for pool and beach acess fully redeemable at Wavebreaker Beach and Grill, Mango Tree Thai Bistro and McGettigan’s JBR
- AED 65 per child (age 6 – 12 years)
- FREE entrance for children under 5 years’ old
- Timing: 8:00 am – 7:30 pm
- When: Daily
- Contact: For more information, call 04 318 2582